At ladbrokes立博官网, it's all about options. We offer in-person, remote 和 fully online learning opportunities. Courses are offered in traditional 15 week formats as well as accelerated 10, 8, 和 5 week terms. Enrollment is on-going with classes starting monthly.
- Complete placement testing or provide GED, high school or college information
- 与学术顾问会面 to select your courses 和 get registered
- 步骤1: 访问您的程序检查表. Download 和 print the curriculum guide for your program. This is your roadmap to your degree 和 on-time graduation.
- 步骤2: 登录myladbrokes立博官网 > Everyday Tools > Self Service. Review your Advising Summary which will tell you what courses you have completed 和 what courses you still need to take.
- 步骤3: In Self Service, select 步骤3: 注册. 搜索 for course offerings, add them to your plan 和 register.
请注意: PLANNED courses will appear in yellow. 已注册课程载于 绿色.
If you have problems accessing the site or if you encounter any technical difficulties, please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com 或到Berks Hall 411.
If you have specific questions about what courses to take or require assistance with registration, please visit the 学生成功中心 in Berks Hall 209
If you attended ladbrokes立博官网 within the past year, follow the current student steps above.
如果是这样的话 一年以上 since you have taken classes ladbrokes立博官网:
- Submit an application to update your record.
- Log into myladbrokes立博官网 to access your ladbrokes立博官网 email, Canvas 和 Self-Service accounts. Check your email for a Welcome letter that will include your login credentials for the myladbrokes立博官网 campus portal.
- After logging into myladbrokes立博官网, select "Self-Service" 和 follow the easy 1, 2, 3 注册步骤.
- If you need assistance selecting your classes or help with registration, contact the 学生成功中心.
This is a 20-minute video demonstrating how to find your program requirements, determine what courses you still need to take, 和 how to register for courses.
- Already know what courses you want to take?
This short video will show you how to register.